Re: Search Files - in the Tools menu?

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Search Files - in the Tools menu?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:56:11 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

Kim F. Storm wrote:
"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <address@hidden> writes:

I would suggest move "Search Files" from the Tools menu to the Edit
menu. And using lgrep and rgrep for the entries there.
It would seem logical to move them to the Edit > Search submenu,
but this is not the time (I guess).
Why not now? Can it really break anything?

Because we want to put out the final pretest (well, at least according
to my wishful thinking).  There is no time for incorporating feedback,
so anything that is not clearly fixing a bug is not viable.

Yes, I agree to that, but I do not believe very much feedback is needed in this case.