Re: Move etc/future-bug into etc/JOKES ??

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Move etc/future-bug into etc/JOKES ??
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:30:35 +0100

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2/28/07, Kim F. Storm <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I also suggest moving DEVEL.HUMOR into JOKES as well -- I see no
>> reason to keep it separate.
>
> I'd rather have them separate. JOKES contains all kind of jokes, while
> DEVEL.HUMOR is always emacs-devel related, and so more fit to us than
> as general humor.

They are both jokes/humor related to Emacs, so I don't see a need for
separate files.

Suppose we wanted C-h C-j to show the "jokes about Emacs", the user
would only see 1/2 or 1/3 of what's there (if it shows JOKES).

BTW, a better file name for all of it seems to be HUMOR.EMACS or
JOKES.EMACS to emphasize that the jokes are about emacs, and not just
a random collection of jokes.