Re: @AUXTex{} etc

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: @AUXTex{} etc
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 07:20:43 +0100

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:

> Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:
>>>    cd /usr/local/src/emacs/miles-unicode/man; makeinfo --force reftex.texi
>>>    reftex.texi:3498: Unknown command `AUCTeX'.
>> [...]
>>>    reftex.texi:3501: Unknown command `RefTeX'.
>>
>> I guess all instances of @AUCTex{} etc in reftex.texi should rather be
>> address@hidden
>
> That seems consistent with the rest of the file.
>
> [Do people not do even trivial testing of texinfo changes?  They _are_
> source files after all...]

Sorry, I just trusted Ralf on this since I know him to be quite
reliable, was just going to bed, and assumed that he had already done
the checking as the patch looked carefully prepared.

I see that Glenn has apparently already fixed this.  I apologize for
not having checked the submission myself for compiling.