paragraph fill and arguments

From: ypitrey
Subject: paragraph fill and arguments
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 03:06:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I a m trying to make my own fill paragraph command, which i want to be an
equivalent of :

'M-x mark-paragraph'
and then
'M-x fill-region-as-paragraph'

I tried to write a function to do that :

      (defun justify ()
         (interactive)
         (mark-paragraph)
         (fill-region-as-paragraphl)
         )

The M-x twice trick works perfectly, but when I try to do 'M-x justify', I
hav an error message saying :

"justify : Wrong number of arguments: #[nil "ÀÁ!ˆÂÃĉ#ˆÅÁ!‡"
[forward-paragraph 1 push-mark nil t backward-paragraph] 4 1287337 nil], 1"

Does anyone have an idea on what it comes from?

Thanks a lot!

Yohann.