address@hidden: 22.0.98 not starting on Solaris 10/I386]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: 22.0.98 not starting on Solaris 10/I386]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:35:37 -0400

Would someone please help him fix this?

From: Michael Ewe <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:13:37 +0200
Subject: 22.0.98  not starting on Solaris 10/I386

Hi everybody,
I am trying to get the 22.0.98 pretest release running on Solaris
10/I386. I configure it like:

        ./configure --with-gtk --enable-font-backend --with-xft
- --prefix=/opt/emacs

As a result of this the compile is done with gcc from /usr/sfw/bin
(GCC)3.4.3 (csl-sol210-3_4-branch+sol_rpath). Building and installing
went fine, but when I start the program I receive:

        Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size

When starting with the -nw option (terminal version) emacs comes up and
everything seems to be working.
Can I try to debug the thing? And if so how?