Re: lwlib

From: A Soare
Subject: Re: lwlib
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 23:17:54 +0200 (CEST)

>     <<
>     Starting a new list of tags tables
>     visit-tags-table-buffer: File /gnu/lwlib/TAGS is not a valid tags table
>     >>

> Can you debug what is invalid about it?
> That's the crucial thing for debugging this.

I always work with 2 soft-links to TAGS and TAGS-LISP

ln -s src/TAGS .

in my TAGS file there is the line

../lwlib//TAGS,include

Maybe the error is due to the current-directory?

I haven't worked in the meantime with tags. But now I suppose this.

If in TAGS there were the complete path, not a relative path, I believe that it
work.

More, if I use visit-tags-table to TAGS that is a SoftLink, and I make find-tag
xaw_update_scrollbar from lwlib, the message is

byte-code: No tags containing xaw_update_scrollbar

I am almost sure (even I did not work with find-tags in the meantime) that the
reported bug is due to the relative path used in the TAGS file.