Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: 7 May 2007 12:05:34 +0200
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 12:27:16 +0100

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 01:57:11PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote
>     Please, what now is your plan for making a release? April 23rd was
>     the original date that everyone seemed to consider reasonable. That
>     is now nearly two weeks ago.

> After 5 years, waiting two weeks is not a big deal.  Please don't make
> a mountain out of a molehill on the peak of a mountain.

I'm feeling frustrated and uptight too, not so much because of a
fortnight's delay, more from the uncertainty.  Is our release date going
to be this week, or this month?  The waiting is making me very tense.

I realise that Richard, Chong, and others responsible for deciding will
be feeling this unease much more keenly, and I think I speak for us all
in saying that we very much appreciate you bearing this burden.  Thanks!

Could we release this week?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Ittersbach, Germany).