Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 13:36:06 -0400

Richard Stallman wrote:

> Thus, the message as a whole constitutes badgering.  It demanded that
> I state my "current release plan", and to back up this demand, it made
> a mountain out of this 2-week molehill.

For the record, I disagree with your statements that I was "badgering"
you and "making demands". I can certainly understand you feeling
besieged at the moment, and obviously I can't be objective about how
my message reads.

Anyway, apologies to all for triggering a non-productive thread.
Let's move on.