[multi-tty] Odd regression in vcursor mode in terminal

From: csant
Subject: [multi-tty] Odd regression in vcursor mode in terminal
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 00:49:11 +0200

Taking the freedom to report bugs specific to the multi-tty branch directly to the emacs-devel list - I noticed an odd regression with vcursor in the multi-tty branch . I have managed to boil it down to this snippet from my ~/.emacs :

        (setq vcursor-key-bindings 't)
        (load "vcursor")
        (xterm-mouse-mode 1)

When loading this in ~/.emacs on a startup with
        $ ./src/emacs -nw
of a fresh compile of a checkout of the multi-tty branch, C-S-up produces the character `A' instead of vcursor-previous-line . However, when starting
        $ ./src/emacs -Q -nw
and then finding that file and doing a `M-x eval-last-sexp' on each of the three items above, everything works as expected . Also running in X gives no problems .

In a fresh checkout on the trunk this works just fine .
/c