[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Syncing Gnus and Emacs repositories
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:22:44 -0400

I have decided that we should not merge unicode-2 until a couple of
months have gone by and we know what should be done about Emacs 22.2.
Until then I want to avoid far-reaching changes in the trunk.
Please stop making a fuss about a couple of months.

However, it is ok to add new features which are not so far-reaching in
their effects on the code.  Even the multi-tty branch could be merged
in (once we decide what to do about the environment).

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]