Re: info DIR file: Duplicate topic entries problem

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: info DIR file: Duplicate topic entries problem
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:28:27 +0530

Hi,

On 6/23/07, dhruva <address@hidden> wrote:
 The first time I install the top INFO (dir) has single unique entries
for all topics. The next time I update and build, I see a second entry
for almost all the topics (except "Emacs Lisp Introduction"). It is

I renamed the folder in which I have built emacs, this problem gets
resolved. I guess the folder in which emacs is build is getting added
to the search path for info files. If I rename the info folder to
something else in the installed location, it still finds the DIR file
(from the build folder).
If this is trivial to fix, it would be welcome. I will try to further
explore it myself.

woth best regards,
dhruva

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!