Re: Initial splash screen

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Initial splash screen
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:19:30 -0400

    It implies that there is just one GNU/Linux operating system, and it
    implies that GNU has no existence outside of Linux.

It doesn't say or imply anything of the kind.

    I also find that neither the splash screen nor the extensive HELP menu
    provides _any_ pointer to the GNU project: `describe-project' is not
    in the help menus or mentioned on the splash screen.

Thanks for calling my attention to that.  I will do something about
that presently.