Re: bad tool-bar icons in Emacs 22.1 release

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: bad tool-bar icons in Emacs 22.1 release
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:38:31 -0400

> Would someone like to put libxpm into a subdirectory in the trunk,
> and integrate it in?

Do we really want to do that?  That means trying to stay up-to-date, so
extra work to sync that with the upstream code etc...

And all that only for the benefit of w32 users?

It seems simpler to inlcude the libxpm binary DLLs in the precompiled Emacs
tarball we distribute for w32.  We can also include a copy of the libxpm
source code along side the prebuilt tarball on the FTP site, of course.

        Stefan