vc backend precedence question

From: dhruva
Subject: vc backend precedence question
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:15:14 +0530

Hi,
 I have a folder which is under both CVS and mercurial (HG). I would
want HG to take precedence in vc-mode so that I get to execute all vc
commands using mercurial as back end.

I tried reordering the list "vc-handled-backends" as:
(setq vc-handled-backends (nconc '(HG) (delq 'HG vc-handled-backends)))

It did not work. Any help would be really appreciated. I have this
rather strange setup as I checkout from CVS and use Mercurial to track
all my changes (as a mercurial queue).

-dky

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!