Re: merging etc

From: joakim
Subject: Re: merging etc
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:16:39 +0200

>     Ok, the multi-tty branch has been merged into the trunk.
>
> What about documentation?  I don't see any changes in NEWS.
> I assumed, because you thought the branch was ready to merge,
> that it had the appropriate documentation.

Just to get things started, here is a tentative NEWS entry:

** Emacs now supports several simultaneous display devices.
Emacs can now handle frames on several different X displays and
terminals simultaneously. Emacsclient has also been extendend to allow
specification on which display to use.

--
Joakim Verona