Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:10:09 +0200

Richard Stallman skrev:
    > Is someone proposing that we replace the icons in Emacs?  If so, why?

Emacs have uses Gnome tool bar icons, and now Gnome has moved forward with new icons.

It is so frustrating to deal with replacing icons so often.  Let's put
this off until we are about to pretest Emacs 23.

Okay.

 By then, they will probably have different icons.

:-)

Maybe we should consider implementing using theme icons for other builds as well? But W32, cygwin and OSX would not benefit from that, so maybe not.

        Jan D.