Re: address@hidden: segfault on buggy .gif + patch to fix it]

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: address@hidden: segfault on buggy .gif + patch to fix it]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:42:59 +0100

Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote:
> is this "miles-automatic" or machine-automatic?
> if the former, i don't mind reducing the burden
> a little for miles (if miles doesn't mind).

If there are no conflicts (and arch is supposed to be better than CVS at
tracking merge history to minimize conflicts) then it should be
machine-automatic with little input needed from Miles. I always leave it
to the automatic merging on the assumption that manual changes are more
likely to cause spurious conflicts than just leaving it.