Re: show minor-mode menu when you click its mode-line lighter

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: show minor-mode menu when you click its mode-line lighter
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 01:17:17 +0200

>     >     Example: Minor mode Icicles has lighter "Icy" in the mode
>     >     line, and it has a menu-bar menu `Icicles'. Whether or not
>     >     the menu-bar is showing, if you click the lighter "Icy" then
>     >     the `Icicles' menu pops up.
>     >
>     > It seems like a plausible feature.  What do others think?
>
>     No response. How about installing this patch?
>
> Does anyone else see this as useful?

Well, my .2€ : I think this is useful, and I'd use it if I used this
funky thing next to my keyboard called a mouse.

However, this feature has to be described in the doc and NEWS.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  «Tu aimeras ton prochain.»            |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |    D'abord, Dieu ou pas,               |