Re: [patch] Re: regexp repacement, how to present replacement to user?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [patch] Re: regexp repacement, how to present replacement to user?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:26:22 -0400

This code makes sense, but why do we want it?

    2007-10-20  Paul Pogonyshev  <address@hidden>

            * subr.el (match-substitute-replacement)
            (match-substitute-replacement-no-properties): New
            functions (code mostly by David Kastrup).

If David Kastrup wrote the code, please put his name in the header.

Before installing this code, if we want to install it, we would need a
NEWS entry and changes for the Lisp manual.