Re: snippet.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: snippet.el
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:28:47 -0400

    Could msf-abbrev.el, "mode specific abbreviations" please also be
    included in this discussion? I havent used snippet.el, but Ive used the
    other ones, and of these  msf-abbrev is the most convenient.

    It has the same basic idea as snippet, but also lets the user store
    templates in text-files.

Would someone like to study msf-abbrev.el alongside snippet.el
and write a report on the advantages of each?

Also please send me a copy of msf-abbrev.