Re: remember.el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: remember.el
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 21:16:48 -0400

> Do people think remember.el is worth installing in Emacs?

As the current maintainer of remember.el, I would be in favor of it.  It
would make life easier for those who use Org mode, since the two can be
used together.  It would also have the benefit of allowing more people
to make changes to the code -- it hasn't changed much in a year or two.

In addition to remember.el, we would probably also want to install
remember-diary.el, as it provides integration with Diary mode.

Both of the people who hold copyright on those two files have already
assigned changes; John Wiegley has assigned changes specifically for
remember.el, and Sandra Jean Chua has assigned changes for Emacs.

Let me know if you would like me to install remember.el and
remember-diary.el into Emacs, and I will clean them up and check them
in.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |