Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 19:58:46 -0400

    Actually, I'd prefer to deprecate those bindings (along with C-x ^) and
    replace them with a binding that allows the user to do:

       M-x window-resize RET

    (which we'd of course bind to some key) and then

    or
       left left left up up up up up up up

I think that is worth trying.  To make it convenient we need
a key binding for window-resize.  How about C-x _?