Re: encrypt.el in No Gnus 0.7

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: encrypt.el in No Gnus 0.7
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 08:48:30 -0600

Reiner wrote:
> I think it would be useful to have at least one builtin encryption
> (without requiring external programs) in Emacs, if possible.

I'd rather get actual votes at this point than debate semantics.  So, if
anyone wants to vote for or against encrypt.el, please do (including
Stefan and Reiner, please, to remove ambiguity).  I think I have said
enough on the topic to make up everyone's mind.  I will integrate with
rijndael.el if anyone needs that.

DU> Also, I'm not against that we have at least one builtin cipher.  I
DU> just opposed that including a crap called encrypt.el.

So your vote is a no, as we've already established.  Let's move on.

Ted