Re: [Unicode-2] euro sign disappears

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: [Unicode-2] euro sign disappears
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:27:27 +0900

> In article <address@hidden>,
>       Katsumi Yamaoka <address@hidden> writes:

>> I found strange behaviors of Emacs Unicode-2 when displaying the
>> euro sign.

> Have you checked it by typing C-u C-x = on that euro sign?
> I remember that some fonts contain empty glyph for that
> character.

Oh, I realized what's wrong.  Thanks.  And sorry for the noise.
`C-u C-x =' told me that Emacs uses a big5 font for the euro sign
in an European language environment.  I don't know why such one
is used but the following workaround solved it.

For the Japanese lang env, maybe I need to upgrade the ksc5601