Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: New keybinding suggestion: C-x _ for `shrink-window'
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:30:04 +0000

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> Okay, I undefined (kbd "M-x") in windresize.el.
>
> You shouldn't need to: the [t] default binding should take care of it.

Yes.

Generally, I have this dilemma: in the mode-approach, I miss the loop
and the general feedback it immediately gives; in the loop-approach, I
miss the universal-argument (since `windresize-other-char' is not clever
enough to handle them for now.)

At the end of the tunnel, there is this little light: being able to
read key sequences that understand prefixes (AFAIK read-key-sequence
doesn't) and do this in a loop.

For now (0.5) I switched back to the loop approach.

--
Bastien