Re: Calling occur from within isearch

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Calling occur from within isearch
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:25:14 +0100

Juri Linkov wrote:
Sometimes I think it would be good to call occur from within isearch.
Anyone else that thinks it would be good to be able to do so?

This is possible with the following patch.  I'm still not sure
whether it is better to quit isearch before calling occur or not.
Anyway, it works without quitting isearch, and displays the results
of occur in another window.

That is nice. I see no reason to end isearch, that is easy to do afterwards.