Re: remember(-diary).el

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: remember(-diary).el
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:40:56 -0500

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you have an example that has the form "DIARY: 2003.08.12 Sacha's
> birthday" that is not in planner files?
>
> AFAIK, remember-diary recognize a specific format that is not of much
> use elsewhere. It is not too late to include this file when need be.

OK, it looks like the examples in the header need rewriting, and
possibly the date-munging algorithm in `remember-diary-convert-entry'
needs generalization.  I've added this to my weekend to-do list.

--
       Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652     |
 http://mwolson.org/ -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net  |  /` |\ | | |