Re: emacs-unicode-2: void-variable not defined ?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: emacs-unicode-2: void-variable not defined ?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 12:11:05 +0000

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:

> In article <address@hidden>, Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> No problem with make bootstrap && make install.  But when using the
>> Emacs instance, it complains about void-variable not being defined.
>
> I can't reproduce it.
>
> Please tell me exactly what happened.  For instance, how did
> you see that complaint, what happened after that complaint?

Sorry I wasn't clear.  It complains about a variable being void, this
variable is `gnus-face-5': (void-variable gnus-face-5)

It looks like the face handling has changed somehow.

This problem aside, I can also notice that some of the faces I've
customized are not the same in latest CVS than in emacs-unicode-2
23.0.0.  I will digg this further and come back with more info.

--
Bastien