Re: custom type `color' is not enforced

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: custom type `color' is not enforced
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:46:02 +0100

Per Abrahamsen wrote:
From my unreliable memory:

The :validate function exist to check that the value the user has
entered in the widget actually match the "type" of the widget.  If the
..
The :match function exist to choose when "branch" to take for a choice
widget, and a few similar situations:  E.g. if you instantiate a

Thanks Per, maybe I understand a little bit now. Are you saying that simple types should not have a match function?