Re: C-u prefix behavior of TAB broken

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: C-u prefix behavior of TAB broken
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:55:24 -0500

    > The function to check whether a command should operate on the region
    > instead of whatever it normally does is now called `use-region-p'.

    Perhaps a better function name could start with the `region-...' prefix
    for consistency with other related functions.

That parallelism is desirable, but it is not the only factor in
choosing a good name.  The name `use-region-p' seems good to me, and I
don't see a better one.

Can you suggest another name that you think is better?