Is there an Arch expert here?

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Is there an Arch expert here?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:54:26 -0500 (EST)

I saw a posting go by that implied there might be an Arch
expert/advocate on this list.  That would be good, because
I need one.

I'm working on a survey paper on VCSes.  It includes analyses of
all the major ones. Each analysis includes a sample session intended
to illustrate typical workflow.

I have not been able to make Arch work well enough to finish my
sample session.  I need help from someone who has mastered its
horrifying intricacies.

Love your country, but never trust its government.
        -- Robert A. Heinlein.