Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:17:54 +0100

dhruva <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

>  Anyone pitching in for mercurial (hg)?

Before everybody posts his favourite SCM I'd say we wait until Eric
finished his comparison paper.  Then we'll have all pros and cons side
by side and choose whichever fits our needs best.

Talking about portability, git does run on anything POSIX and there's a
fork for Windows (without cygwin), which is merged into the main line
right now.  (Maybe its already finished.)

Bye,
Tassilo