Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: What a modern collaboration toolkit looks like
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:50:07 -0500

dhruva <address@hidden>:
>  Anyone pitching in for mercurial (hg)?

You mail probably crossed one from me in which I noted that I
am leaning towards Mercurial for my personal use.

It may well be that I end up recommending Mercurial for Emacs; in fact
I think that's the most likely outcome of my research.  But I am
not yet prepared to make that or any other recommendation before
finishing my survey.