DVC and survey paper reviewer

From: John S. Yates, Jr.
Subject: DVC and survey paper reviewer
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 01:15:22 -0500

Eric,

I would assume that you are aware of the DVC project:

  http://download.gna.org/dvc/

It seems to be a thoroughly decentralized effort without a
recognized central repository.  The most active developer
seems to be Stephen Leake (aka stephe):

  address@hidden

His version of the DVC project is available here:

  http://stephe-leake.org/dvc/

He in particular has labored to identify and expose the
common features of the important 3G DVCSs within a single
emacs UI.

If he is willing to do it I believe that he would prove
an excellent reviewer for your paper.  And possibly also
a good sounding board during your explorations.

/john