DocView broken!

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: DocView broken!
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 00:33:20 +0100

It seems that in current CVS 23.0.50 the DocVies is broken.

Now when I try to visit a PDF file in the minibuffer I see:

   File mode specification error: (void-function tramp-tramp-file-p)

and the file is shown as a text (Text mode).

Typing C-c C-c it says: undefined !!!

With the build I did yesterday it works fine.

This happens with Cygwin and GNU/Linux builds.

Cheers,
   Angelo.

---

Facesti come quei che va di notte,
che porta il lume dietro e se' non giova,
ma dopo se' fa le persone dotte.
---
                  DANTE, Purgatorio, xxii 67-69