Re: :rtl is not in Elisp manual

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: :rtl is not in Elisp manual
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 11:38:57 +0100

Drew Adams skrev:
I'm trying to update my info.el extension library info+.el. I see, for
instance, that Info-clone-buffer-hook was renamed to
Info-clone-buffer.

A diff shows this kind of thing added to `info-tool-bar-map':

 :rtl "right-arrow"

I searched the Elisp manual for :rtl and rtl, but found
nothing. Shouldn't this be documented?

I will put something in. Currently only the Gtk+ post uses them, as (AFAIK) only Gtk+ tries to handle rigth-to-left languages automatically in the tool bar.

        Jan D.