Re: choice for the new emacs icon

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: choice for the new emacs icon
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:35:20 +0100

Leo <address@hidden> writes:

> On 2008-02-06 05:47 +0000, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
>>  - the author has been willing to refine the icon, so he has an
>>  interest in emacs.  Given that we don't really have contributors that
>>  can do things like this, we want to attract future possible
>>  contribution on the artistic side. We do need more and better icons
>>  for the tool-bar.
>
> I agree with this.

But that requires more than one-way communication.  There have been
specific suggestions about this icon proposal (which basically boils
down to picking between two suboptimal versions).  If those don't make
it to the artist in question, neither will requests about new tool-bar
icons.

--
David Kastrup