Re: emacs 23.0.60.1 built today (11th feb 2008) crashes under Vista

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs 23.0.60.1 built today (11th feb 2008) crashes under Vista
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 06:23:17 +0200

> From: Eric Lilja <address@hidden>
> Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 23:10:23 +0100
>
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> >> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:44:36 +0200
> >> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> >> Cc: address@hidden
> >>
> >> Thanks, I will try to fix w32.c when I have time, hopefully soon.
> >
> > Could you please try again with the latest version in CVS?
> >

> Still crashes I'm afraid.

Hmm... there's something I'm missing here, obviously.

Could you please again step through the call to
get_sid_sub_authority_count, and print the value of pSid at each step?
The command "display/x pSid" should do that; please type this command
as soon as you step into get_sid_sub_authority_count, and then
continue with the "next" command until the crash.  I also need the to
see value of user_token.User.Sid inside init_user_info, immediately
before the call to get_sid_sub_authority_count.

Thanks, and sorry for the mess.