[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:48:01 +1300
I'm trying to browse the bug databse at:
but keep getting messages like:
The requested URL /release-critical/ was not found on this server.
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/pkgindex.cgi on this server.
etc, if I try to follow links under Supplementary information:
The current list of Release Critical Bugs.
The following bug report indices are available:
* Packages with active and archived bug reports.
* Source packages with active and archived bug reports.
* Maintainers of packages with active and archived bug reports.
* Submitters of active and archived bug reports.
Any tips about how I should browse the database?
I'm presuming now if I send my previous reports using report-emacs-bug that
they will end up in the database. Is that right?
- Re: Debbugs testbed, (continued)