Re: 22.1.90; desktop-save throws (error "No buffer named <uniquified buf

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: 22.1.90; desktop-save throws (error "No buffer named <uniquified buffername>")
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:16:22 +0100

Juanma Barranquero wrote:
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

 The one there is even older.

My mistake. I though Lennart was building from CVS regularly.

I did, but I gave up because I did not have time to take care of some changes that broke my patches. Then I have been too busy making nXhtml and some other things to look at this again.

But don't worry, I will try again.

BTW, the emacsclient patches are part of those patches. And of course, the patches that allows me to use the Windows keys as META.

I think the maintainers of unofficial CVS
 builds lost interest when 22.1 was released. Maybe in a few years they
 will pick back up again if we still have not released 23.1.

Perhaps we should provide non-official weekly builds or somesuch.

             Juanma