[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: merging Emacs.app

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: merging Emacs.app
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:38:52 +0900
User-agent: Wanderlust/2.14.0 (Africa) SEMI/1.14.6 (Maruoka) FLIM/1.14.8 (Shij┼Ź) APEL/10.6 Emacs/23.0.50 (sparc-sun-solaris2.8) MULE/5.0 (SAKAKI)

>>>>> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 21:04:19 -0800, Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> said:

> Hopefully the Mac OS X guys can get together and decide to support
> just one of the non-X11 ports...

For Emacs 22, I'll maintain the Carbon port (and possibly the
Carbon+AppKit port) unless my development environment for older
versions of Mac OS gets broken.

For Emacs 23, I don't have a plan to develop the Carbon port.
The Carbon+AppKit port may be for my personal use only (I already
have the Core Text font backend driver for Leopard, and I can
ignore multi-tty for my own use), unless the Cocoa/GNUstep port
fails to become good enough.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]