new icon hard to see

From: Chris Moore
Subject: new icon hard to see
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 23:11:47 +0100

I updated my CVS trunk Emacs build today and noticed the icon for
Emacs has changed.

It seems to be a blue pen on a blue background.  This, of course, is
very hard to recognise, especially once it has been scaled down to
icon sizes.

If the pen was a color that contrasts with the background it would be
clearer.  Or if the pen wasn't there at all, that would look better
too.  As it is, it just looks like the icon image is a bit corrupted.