Re: Shift selection using interactive spec

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Shift selection using interactive spec
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:16:08 -0700

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:

Thanks for the clarification.

The "three variables" idea is, at  root, very simple -- but
it's subtle and unfamiliar.    So I don't mind a few excuses
to make up "yet another" way to highlight details of how it
works.     Too many is too many and I'm probably floating near
that threshold but, up to that point, a little bit of "repetition by
re-expression" is an efficient way to communicate a subtle idea.
Well, I think so, anyway.  Or at least hope so.

-t