Re: Release schedule for 22.2

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Release schedule for 22.2
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:31:04 -0400

Reiner Steib wrote:

> | 2008-03-10  Glenn Morris  <address@hidden>
> |
> |     Merge from the Emacs trunk to enable it to work with XEmacs.

So you want to merge the change I made in the trunk on 2007-11-04 into
the release branch a week before the release, for the sake of XEmacs.
I don't care; If I'd known at the time the release was 4 months away,
I might have done so then.

> | 2008-03-08  Riccardo Murri  <address@hidden>
> |
> |     * net/tls.el: Require rx when compiling.
> |     (tls-end-of-info): New variable.
> |     (open-tls-stream): Keep reading input until `tls-end-of-info' is
> |     matched.  [Sync from EMACS_22_BASE.]

This bugfix has been in the branch since 2007-11-04, as the [] comment
implies.