Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Status of the bug tracker testbed
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 02:00:22 +0200

   On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Xavier Maillard wrote:
   > Another question/request. As we are likely moving to a new DVC
   > (bzr), is there a way to make debbug and bzr cooperate ?
   >
   > For example, I could have sent/pushed a fix to bug #1234. I would
   > like bzr telling so to debbug such that it would have updated the
   > bug state. I know bzr is able to achieve this for several bug
   > trackers but dunno if it would work out of the box with debbug.

   The real question is how you want to indicate that you've fixed (or
   otherwise munged with) a bug; once you know that, it's pretty easy to
   have the post-commit hooks tag the bug pending or fixed or even send
   the patch that you've added. [It's a pretty simple matter of sending a
   mail message.]

   But yes, in short, it's something that can be done relatively easily.

Are you willing to help me in adding this to the bzrlib ? I will
probably need to test things against a real Debbugs setup.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org