Shift selection in remote tty

From: dhruva
Subject: Shift selection in remote tty
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:28:47 +0530

 Currently, I am using emacs and multi-tty a lot more than I had ever
imagined. I love the speed and the low resource usage for my remote
I never managed to get shift selection working (loadkeys does not work
asI have a remote terminal connection using Putty). I am hoping
someone on this list has a hack to make it work.

Contents reflect my personal views only!