Re: Being constructive [Was: Nit-picking]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Being constructive [Was: Nit-picking]
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:17:05 +0300

> Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:46:11 +0000
> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Alan Mackenzie <address@hidden>
>
> Eli, could you possibly respond again to that last post with a
> summary of what _you_ are working on?

There's almost nothing to report, unfortunately.  There are small
improvements of the Windows port to report accurate file ownership and
group, but that's not the kind of significant improvement I had in
mind.

Continuing and perhaps even finishing my bidi display code has been a
pipe dream for several years now, so it's probably not even worth
mentioning.