Re: gnupg interface

From: Daiki Ueno
Subject: Re: gnupg interface
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 13:12:16 +0900

2008/5/15 Hans Halvorson <address@hidden>:
> I built Emacs 23.0.60.1 from CVS on May 14, and it appears that something
> breaks gnupg interface packages such as crypt++.el and Easypg.
>
> When I try to open a gpg encrypted file (sekritz.gpg) with crypt++.el,
> Emacs hangs with minibuffer message:
>
> /home/anonymous/sekrit: 0% (0/1622)
>
> When I try to open with easypg (M-x epa-decrypt-file), Emacs hangs with
> minibuffer message:
>
> Decrypting sekritz.gpg...0% (0/1622)

Probably crypt++.el cannot work in conjunction with EasyPG.  Does the
situation change if you turn off auto-encryption-mode (EasyPG) or stop

> There is no additional information in *Messages*.  I would be grateful
> for any advice on how to diagnose the problem.

Could you try again with (setq epg-debug t) and show me the contents
of " *epg-debug*" buffer (please note that the first character is a
space)?

Regards,
--
Daiki Ueno