Re: [patch] use font-lock

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [patch] use font-lock
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 03:59:02 -0400

>> Can someone install it please?
> I do not think this can work with mumamo.

Can you explain why this change makes life more difficult for Mumamo?

I thought that the current nxml highlighting doesn't work with Mumamo
either anyway (and Mumamo uses xml-mode's highlighting instead for that
reason), so I got the impression that it doesn't make things worse.

> Can you please wait with installing this?

I think it's important for nxml to play nicely with other packages using
jit/font-lock, so I just want to make sure that the wait is not
too long.

        Stefan