Re: [patch] use font-lock

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [patch] use font-lock
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:09:18 +0100

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
It is true that nxml highlighting does not work, but I think I know how to make it work now.

So you are asking to delay installing an improvement to nxml-mode's highlighting because you _think_ you can make your own lisp mode work with the old highlighting code, and noone, including yourself, has tested your lisp mode with the improved version? This seems like a strange request to make.